Energy Essentials: CORE
Time & Location
About The Event
Prerequisite: Attendees must take Ground, Me/Not Me, and Edge modules before attending Core. No exceptions.
Ideal for anyone who:
- Wants healthy relationships in love, family and work
- Desires good boundaries and/or sense of Self
- Practices as a teacher, healer, group leader, daka/dakini, bodyworker
- Works with the body's energy or ritual in any capacity
- Wants to more fully experience pleasure in their bodies on a deeper level and run a higher quality of energy.
How it works:
The inspiration for this course was the realization that many individuals who are drawn to the healing arts learn the advanced skills of leadership and energy work before they have actually attained the basic skills of grounding, clearing, connection to Self and energy management. These are the skills to be gained in this course.
You will find yourself better able to relate to others in love, family and career. You will find you are more clear about what you need for yourself, and will have a better ability to self-soothe in emotionally challenging situations. And if you are a teacher or healer, you will find yourself less likely to be depleted, able to hold space for those you work with, and able to more clearly access your inner wisdom.
There are 5 basic classes in this course, it is recommended that you take them in order, but not necessary, although the Core class must be taken after the four others have been completed. Each class teaches a short technique that is meant to be integrated into your daily practice.
Location: 230 West 72nd St, #2R, Manhattan NY
- Energy Essentials: CORE$35$350$0