- Energy Essentials: GROUND via ZoomSat, Jan 23Energy Essentials: GROUNDJan 23, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM ESTEnergy Essentials: GROUNDRecognize the importance of being connected to earth energy and fully anchored in the physical body. Learn how to fill from within, rather than being dependent on others to fill you. Find out how to control one of our most intuitively sensitive chakras.
- Energy Essentials LEVEL 2, 4 module-seriesSun, Jan 24Energy Essentials LEVEL 2
- Energy Essentials: ME/NOT ME via ZoomSat, Jan 30Energy Essentials: ME/NOT MEJan 30, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM ESTEnergy Essentials: ME/NOT MEAn important skill determining which energy and emotions belong to you, which belong to other people. Gain new clarity and relief. Perfect for empathic, sensitive people and those that work with others in an emotional or healing context.
- Energy Essentials: EDGE via ZoomSat, Feb 06Energy Essentials: EDGE
- Energy Essentials: GROUND via ZoomTue, Feb 09Energy Essentials: GROUNDFeb 09, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM ESTEnergy Essentials: GROUNDRecognize the importance of being connected to earth energy and fully anchored in the physical body. Learn how to fill from within, rather than being dependent on others to fill you. Find out how to control one of our most intuitively sensitive chakras.
- Energy Essentials: ME/NOT ME via ZoomTue, Feb 16Energy Essentials: ME/NOT ME
- Energy Essentials: EDGE via ZoomTue, Feb 23Energy Essentials: EDGE
My intention is to use my gifts of understanding, compassion, guidance and playfulness to aid in opening the hearts of those I work with. I encourage all to embrace the many facets of themselves in order to come into alignment and partner with our Earth and each other to create a more tolerant, loving world. I am especially interested in helping men and women to tap into their own radiance and sources of empowerment. I want to facilitate a healthier sense of sexuality and spirituality within our culture.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Your calm, loving patience and perspective is very much appreciated.
You have a gift for creating space, respect, trust and love, and I'm grateful you give me the opportunity to experience and share.
— JOSEPH M.
I want you to know that I have been experiencing lasting growth from our energy session. Although I realized this immediately, I thought my reflecting this to you some months later would make this point in a bigger way. I am grateful. The metaphor [you gave me] is a gem. It helped shift my energetic output and I no longer stress about getting through crowds. I also have been doing better in avoiding taking on stuff that is not mine, or discharging it when I do and setting better boundaries.
— MS. Q